![]() |
Here's what I'm LOVING in the world of design this week: 1. I had a photo shoot of one of my projects yesterday. Here's a sneak peek of the foyer. I custom designed the blue velvet settee. I can't wait to share the rest of the shots. My photographer Sarah Winchester and I work well together to get the perfect shots!! 2. I'm in need of a new pair of ballet flats. I'm liking these Chanel inspired version from J.Crew. (p.s. - they are on sale) 3. Can you ever own enough baubles? I'm constantly wearing mine. 4. I'm thrilled that tunic season is finally here! 5. I never tire of black and white awning stripes. I like this simple table settings. Peonies are in season soon, they are one of my favorite blooms! |
Kamis, 07 Maret 2019
Thus information about Shelter Loves hopefully benefit in determining your dream home, please share the book mark or link https://livingroominteriordesign123.blogspot.com/2019/03/shelter-loves_7.html if you feel the information is useful
Shelter Loves
Shelter Loves - Home is a place where we could take shelter and give us protection from rain, heat, and others. Everyone has their own choice on the type of home that they feel comfortable to live in, in a blog Living Room Interior Design we will provide knowledge about the design of a cozy home, we'll talk about Shelter Loves We make this information as complete as possible, so please read:
You can also see our article on:
Thus information about Shelter Loves hopefully benefit in determining your dream home, please share the book mark or link https://livingroominteriordesign123.blogspot.com/2019/03/shelter-loves_7.html if you feel the information is useful
Tags :
My Projects,
Shelter Loves
Related : Shelter Loves
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar